- *1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- *1/2 cup milk (prefer low fat)
- *3/4 cup sugar
- *1/3 cup vegetable oil
- *3 carrots, shredded
- *2 cups flour
- *1 tablespoon baking powder
- *1/2 teaspoon salt
- *1 cup raisins (dry grapes)
- *1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- * Preheat oven to 190˚C (375˚F)
- * In a large bowl combine pineapple, milk, sugar, oil and carrots
- * In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, raisins and cinnamon
- * Add small bowl into large bowl, mix well
- * Spoon into greased muffin tin.
- * Bake 20-25 minutes and Enjoy!