- * 1 melon
- * 1 cup yogurt (prefer low fat)
- * 3 cups chopped mixed fruit (of your choice)
- * 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- * 3 carrots, shredded
- * 2 cups flour
- * 1 tablespoon baking powder
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1 cup raisins (dry grapes)
- * 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- * Cut melon in half and remove seeds
- * Scoop out an inch of melon around the center, widening the ‘bowl’, chop this and set aside
- * In a large bowl, mix the chopped melon, yogurt and chopped mixed fruit
- * Scoop fruit mixture into melon bowls.
- * Chill for 1 hour.
- * Serve cold and enjoy!