Cranberry Fruit Salad
- * 1 can (450 Grams) cranberry sauce
- * 5 bananas, peeled
- * 1 can (500 Grams) crushed pineapple, drained
- * 1/2 cup milk
- * 4 & 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1 & 1/2 cups yogurt
- * In a large bowl, mash the cranberry sauce with the back of a spoon until smooth
- * Slice the bananas into the bowl with the cranberry sauce
- * Add pineapple and stir gently (pineapple keeps the bananas from turning brown)
- * Serve and refrigerate leftovers!
- * Serve cold and enjoy!